Frequently Asked Questions
Organizing is overwhelming for most people. And most people don’t ever get organized because they don’t know where to start and they’d rather be doing just about anything else. An organization coach breaks down the process so that it’s not overwhelming and acts as your accountability partner, eliminating procrastination and encouraging you to keep going.
A goal without a plan is just a wish. Most people just talk about getting organized but never know where to start because they don’t have a plan. With direction and guidance from an experienced organizer, you’ll be much more likely to accomplish your organization goals.
- With coaching, we start by focusing on mindset shifts and breaking down barriers that prevent you from getting organized. It’s very common to feel overwhelmed, anxious, out of control, embarrassed and even depressed when trying to deal with disorganization. Our job as coaches is to help you work through the negative emotions that have kept you stuck, and empower you to take control of the situation.
- Most people who hire an organizer end up disorganized again down the road. But when you hire a coach and do the organizing work yourself, you are learning a new skill as you’re being taught organization techniques and guided through the process. As a result of learning these skills, you are much more likely to keep things organized in the future without needing assistance.
- With traditional organizing, it’s easy to procrastinate and keep putting off organizing. Our coaching programs are specifically designed to keep you on track and accountable throughout the process, guiding you to complete your goals.
- With virtual organization coaching, you don’t have to have someone come in to your home. You can maintain your privacy while still getting help with organization.
- During a pandemic like the one we’re currently experiencing, virtual coaching is the safest way to get help with your organization projects, without putting yourself at unnecessary risk.
Each week you’ll meet with Morgan on a Zoom video call where you’ll discuss your organization road blocks and strategies for overcoming challenges. These weekly sessions are designed to keep your motivation up and to stay on track to reach your organization goals. You’ll learn new techniques, strategies and vital skills for getting organized, while setting up tailored organization systems that work for you.
We’ve designed our 3 programs based on how many areas of your home you would like to work on. If there’s just a couple areas that you need help getting organized, the 3 month program would probably be the best fit. If you have more than a couple things you’d like to work on but not your entire home, we recommend the 6 month program. And for organizing your entire home, the 12 month program is going to be best. If you have a lot of time to commit to organizing, a 3 or 6 month plan may work for you, or if you don’t have much time to set aside for organizing, the 6 or 12 month plan may be better. Most of our clients fall in the 6 month category. If in doubt, shoot us an email and we can recommend what we think would work best for you.
While we believe our unique approach to organizing through coaching is the best method for getting organized, it may not be a good fit for everyone. Individuals must be motivated and able to complete the organizing themselves, versus having someone do it for them. We want to make sure we’re helping those that can truly benefit and get the most out of our programs.
By limiting the number of clients we take on, we ensure that we can dedicate sufficient time to each individual in the program.
We are committed to helping you succeed, but if you feel the program has not benefited you, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee and will refund the amount you paid. This guarantee is contingent on you giving the program a chance and completing the 1st month’s 4 coaching sessions in order to determine that it has not been beneficial to you. *(This policy does not include discounted programs.)
No, all of our organization coaching is done virtually using the Zoom platform.
Time slots are available every day, Sunday through Saturday, from 8am to 3pm EST, on a first come, first serve basis. You can book as many sessions out in advance as you’d like – Just be sure to give us 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule an appointment in order to not loose any sessions.
Yes, you can use your 4 sessions a month however works best for your schedule. However, unused sessions do not role over to the next month in order to prevent procrastination, so be sure to plan out your month accordingly.
Have a question about organizing you’d like answered?
Send us an email and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.